Microsoft Toolkit 2.6 Beta 5 is an open-source and free application developed by TeamDaz that helps users to manage activations and licenses of different Microsoft products.
Microsoft Toolkit 2.6 Beta 5 Windows Incl Office Activator
It is a tool that aids in the management of various software verifications in your Windows OS or Microsoft products. Like many users on the internet, term using Microsoft Toolkit 2.6 as not safe to use for your licensing needs, there is quite a population that is using their copy of Microsoft products with Microsoft Toolkit at the back end. Microsoft Toolkit 2.6 is also known as Office 2010 Toolkit and EZ-Activator.
Microsoft Toolkit 2.6 Beta 5 Supported Products:
As the name of the application suggests, Microsoft Toolkit 2.6 Beta 5 is designed for Microsoft products but only for some. The standard installer of Microsoft Toolkit 2.6 includes Office Toolkit (For activation of Microsoft Office), Windows Toolkit (For activation of Windows OS), Office Uninstaller (For uninstalling Microsoft Office). All of the options available to the user can be deployed using only one click.
Below is the list of all supported Microsoft products
|Windows Vista (All Editions)||Access|
|Windows Server 2008 (All Editions)||Excel|
|Windows 7 (All Editions)||InfoPath|
|Windows 7 Embedded (3 Editions)||OneNote|
|Windows Server 2008 R2 (7 Editions)||Outlook|
|Windows 8 (10 Editions)||PowerPoint|
|Windows 8 Embedded (2 Editions)||Professional Plus|
|Windows Server 2012 (4 Editions)||Project Professional|
|Windows 8.1 (10 Editions)||Visio Professional|
|Windows 8.1 Embedded (3 Editions)||Word|
|Windows Server 2012 R2 (4 Editions)||Lync|
|Windows 10 (3 Editions)||Publisher|
|Windows 10 Server (1 Edition)|
Microsoft Toolkit 2.6 Beta 5 Primary Features:
- Single activation software for various software. As mentioned before, Microsoft Toolkit 2.6 Beta 5 covers different versions of Windows OS and Microsoft Office for activation and licensing.
- Available online as well as offline. Previously, Microsoft Toolkit required an internet connection to download necessary data for activation, in Following versions are 2.4.1, 2.4.2 and 2.4.3. Starting from version 2.5 and then developing it further in 2.6, the utility of offline installation was also added for users who preferred it.
- One time activation. Microsoft Toolkit 2.6 Beta 5 is built for one-click only. It supports lifetime activation which means that the application continuously adds security verification on its own at the back end as long as it is installed in the system.
- Virus free and protected. A population of users on the internet suggests that using such software provide a gateway to hackers to make theirs into different regimes. However, many users nowadays have proved this suggestion false by using Microsoft Toolkit 2.6 Beta 5 and then further using their respective product without any security threat.
Microsoft Toolkit 2.6 Beta 5 Requirements:
Microsoft Toolkit 2.6 Beta 5 requires the following pre-requisites to be met before it allows installation.
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5+
- Microsoft Window Vista,7, Win 8, Window 8.1, win10 OS
- Microsoft Office 2003-2016
Microsoft Toolkit 2.6 Beta 5 Installation Process:
- Disable your antivirus. In some cases, Microsoft Toolkit 2.6 Beta 5 might be read as a false positive and thus can be prevented installation. Therefore, make sure that your antivirus program is halted for this installation.
- Download the program from the official website of Microsoft Toolkit.
- Extract the archive content to a folder and install the application.
- Select the product from the icon available on the UI and wait for a few seconds.
- Restart your system and your selected product will be fully activated.